- changelog - gaming - music -
Long overdue, after eight months of unleashing this little blog.
* The category tags (that blue option button to the left) now actually does what it was intended to, that is, to summarize all entries under a certain tag when clicked upon. It also shows how many entries actually belong to that tag.
* New category tag - changelog - added.
* The Powered by GLOLG button under the most recent entries section does link to something now. Go on, click it.
* RSS feed fixed (pending monitoring).The permalink is the little red dot-and-two-curves square right at the top there. Y'know, right there. Use something like Feedreader to aggregate content so that sites who take the time to put out feeds won't get fed up, and save yourself some time.
* Added a couple of links.
Official logo in all its glory
When you reinvent the wheel, you've got to keep up with current trends in spokes and hubcaps, no?
Look out for an Easter egg in the soon to come v1.02!
Grinding on Silkroad Online, Alps server. Level 21, just blew a million gold on a wolf pet. Two Seal of Star drops already. Guild next on the agenda.
Rediscovered music with Pandora Internet Radio, credit Edchong. It drew even me out of silence - I never bothered enough to buy CDs or albums, but when you've got a stream of songs matching your tastes very closely, why not?
Example: I chose one of my current favourites as the station base - Hips Don't Lie by Shakira. Yah I know, no originality whatsoever, gimme a Kit-Kat. Pandora whirrs abit, and throws out this description:
"To start things off, here's a track that's musically similar to "Hips Don't Lie" called "Casanova" by Paulina Rubio, that features a busy horn section, minor key tonality, acoustic rhythm guitars and many other similarities identified in the Music Genome Project."
Now if that doesn't rock my socks off. r0x0r j00r b0x0rz!
The song used to create the station itself usually comes round an hour or two into listening, a nice surprise.
Next: Walking in the Rain
Copyright © 2006-2020 GLYS. All Rights Reserved.